May 31 – June 21
Class Fee $60
Perhaps you’ve heard that meditation is essential to spiritual growth? Yes, it is! In fact, KEY spiritual experiences often come through meditation. Perhaps you’ve tried it, but have met with common challenges in experiencing the fruits of this scientific practice? Or maybe you’ve been challenged with maintaining consistency? Whether you are brand new to meditation, or have a budding or ongoing practice, join Sandra Russi, E-RYT, RScP, to experience and develop this key tool to support your ongoing spiritual growth and development. Class includes:
· Why meditate? Learn about the MANY benefits!
· Creating time and space for meditation. Overcoming obstacles and resistance.
· Preparing the body and the mind for meditation; how to avoid falling asleep!
· A simple customizable technique.
· Meditation and prayer.
· Practice, practice, and more practice!
Sandra Russi, E-RYT, RScP, has been teaching Ananda Yoga for over 20 years, which focuses on meditation as the key aspect of the practice.
Questions? ch***********@gm***.com or 916-606-0799
For online sign-ups: https://eastsacyoga.punchpass.com/classes/13063827